Full line-up includes The Rapture, Panda Bear, !!!, Sleep, Ted Leo and the Pharmacists, Unbroken, Wavves, Ariel Pink, Best Coast, The Mountain Goats and tons more
Sept. 4 at the Los Angeles State Historic Park
FYF FEST is happening for the second year in a row at the Los Angeles Historic State Park in downtown LA on September 4th, 2010. It’s the 7th installment of the festival.
Some important things to keep in mind:
· This is the last weekend to purchase tickets to FYF Fest for $25.
· FYF Fan Fest taking place at a secret, intimate location Sunday, September 5th featuring the Rapture & Panda Bear. Only $10. Tixs only available on-site at FYF Fest on September 4th. First come, first served. You must attend the fest to get tickets to this show.
· Children under 10 can enter FYF Fest free with an adult.
· FYF Announces comedy show featuring Paul Scheer (Human Giant), Matt Braugner (Mad TV), Jen Kirkman, Brett Weinbach, Kyle Kanine and many more still to be announced.
· There will be food trucks and over dozen food vendors including many vegetarian and vegan options. Other activities added to FYF include a record swap, carnival games and large vending village. More info below.
· This Friday, August 13th FYF Presents Wavves, Growlers, Comadre, Crystal Antlers, Abe Vigoda and many more at the Glasshouse & Aladdin’s Jr in Pomona. Only $10 gets you into both rooms. Details below.
Saturday, September 4th
At the L.A. State Historic Park
1245 N Spring St.
LA, CA 90012
ALL AGES / 12:00pm
Tickets $25 for a limited time.
The Rapture / Panda Bear / Sleep & just added – LOCAL NATIVES!
!!! / Unbroken / Man Man / Ted Leo & The Pharmacists / The Mountain Goats / Dead Man’s Bones / 7Seconds
Thee Oh Sees / Delorean / Ariel Pink’s Haunted Graffiti / Wavves / The Soft Pack / Davila 666 / School of Seven Bells / Best Coast / Vetiver / The Blow / AA Bondy / Washed Out / OFF! (featuring Keith Morris & Steven McDonald) / Titus Andronicus
Ceremony / Screaming Females / Big Freedia / Magic Kids / The Growlers / Lower Dens / Cults / Warpaint / Let’s Wrestle + more!
Plus DJ sets between bands by the amazing Dublab Soundsytem
And so much more- Stand Up Comedy, Food Trucks, Record Swap Meet, a vending village filled with the selections from the best stores in Los Angeles including Stories Books, Origami Vinyl, Secret Head Quarters, Vacation Vinyl and dozens of vintage vendors..and many more
FYF Fest is proud to have Altamont Apparel as the presenting sponsor. Thanks to our other supporting sponsors including Incase, Royal Elastics, Sailor Jerry, Sesac, Bear Flag Wine, Eskuche Headphones and Ticketweb.
www.FYFFEST.com for more info
THIS IS THE LAST WEEKEND TO PURCHASE TICKETS FOR $25.
ONLINE TICKETS CAN BE PURCHASED HERE
Or you can you purchase tickets at any of the amazing Record Stores listed on the flyer below for a $1 to $2 service fee. Support them.
FYF FAN FEST:
On Sunday, September 5th the FYF FAN FEST will take place. Panda Bear, the Rapture and many others will be performing and it is ONLY $10. You can only purchase tickets on site at the festival. First come first served. The intimate location will not be released until the day of. This is for all the fans that show up early and will be. Thank you!
Now FYF is a weekend party. Not just one day.
FYI: Next week we will be telling you about a pre-party with Delorean.
VIP TICKETS CAN BE PURCHASED FOR $65 HERE
FYF FEST LINKS:
Festival Home Page www.fyffest.com
Altamont Apparel www.altamontapparel.com